Pay2Play Casual Player - Terms and Conditions
PARTIES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Club referred to in all of the Terms and Conditions is Pirates Squash Rackets Club Incorporated which is a New Zealand owned Incorporated Society.
- The User referred to in all of the Terms and Conditions is the user who is registered on the iSquash booking system and who made the booking.
- The District referred to in all of the Terms and Conditions is Squash Otago.
- The User acknowledges that all details entered when registering into iSquash are correct.
- By registering onto iSquash, the User accepts all Terms and Conditions associated with the online booking system – these are accepted upon registration and are available to view by logging into iSquash at any time.
- If the User would like to receive an email notification of their booking (including their Access Code), they must agree to receive emails from Squash NZ as this is where the email originates – the User may manage their own subscription options by logging into iSquash at any time.
- The User’s information will be used for communication for Pay2Play notifications and/or other squash-related information from the Club, the local District and/or Squash NZ – the User may manage their own subscription options by logging into iSquash at any time.
- The User code remains operative for Pay2Play users from 30 minutes before until 30 minutes after the commencement of a Pay2Play booking.
- The User accepts that the Access Code for the Club will be their responsibility and may only be used by them.
- The Club is not responsible if the User is unable to access the Club after the booking has expired (30 minutes after the booking end time) – access to retrieve any forgotten personal belongings can be negotiated with the Club.
- While at the Club, the User will be responsible for all persons accompanying them.
- The Club is not responsible for loss or theft of personal items – we recommend that personal items are not left in the changing rooms.
- The user takes full responsibility for their welfare and neither the club nor Dunedin City Council takes any responsibility for injury caused either to them or people joining them in the club.
- The User, and any persons accompanying them must wear clean non-marking sports shoes on any of the court surfaces.
- Please be aware that the Club operates a video surveillance system within the building.
- Casual users must not admit people not accompanying them into the building.
- The court booking fee entitles the User to book one court time slot of one hour for two players only.
- This booking does not include any equipment hire (racket, ball etc) – if the User requires equipment, we recommend purchasing from Otago Sports Depot, 117 George Street, Dunedin.
- Bookings may only be cancelled at the discretion of the Club – bookings cancelled by the Club Committee will receive a full refund and the User will receive communication prior to the booking start time.
- The Club requests that the User keeps a copy of the Pay2Play booking receipt, and not be offended if a member requests to see it.
- All Transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.
- The name that will appear on all cardholder Statements for any transaction will be Pirates Squash Rackets Club.
- Payments are processed through the secure DPS Payment Express system. No credit card information is stored by the Club.
- Payment Security is managed through DPS for mutual security. Encryption protection is managed with an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate, industry standard 128bit encryption software.
Pirates Squash Racket Club Incorporated | Gareth van Coller email@example.com | 021 199 3317